Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Quinoa, Kale, Dried Cranberries and Feta
- 3 sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 5 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- kosher salt
- Black pepper
- 1 c. dried quinoa, rinsed under cold water
- 1/2 bunch Tuscan kale, thinly sliced (4 cups)
- 1/2 c. dried cranberries
- 1 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 c. Feta, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F and cover a baking sheet with aluminum
- Arrange sweet potatoes on the baking sheet and drizzle with 2
- Tablespoons olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat and
- roast until golden and tender, about 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine quinoa and 2 cups of water in a medium saucepan
- and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer, covered, 15
- Remove from heat and let sit, covered, 5 minutes more. Scoop
- quinoa onto a paper towel-lined baking sheet to cool slightly.
In a large bowl, combine quinoa, sweet potatoes, kale, and cranberries. In a small bowl, whisk together balsamic vinegar and the remaining 3 tablespoons olive oil. Drizzle vinaigrette over salad, tossing gently to combine. Season with salt and pepper and stir in the feta just before serving.