- Preheat oven to 350° and place ciabatta cut-sides up on a large baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl, stir together butter, garlic, and parsley and season with salt and pepper. Spread on ciabatta halves and bake until golden, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, simmer balsamic vinegar and honey, stirring occasionally, until reduced by half, 8 to 10 minutes (glaze should be thick enough to coat back of a spoon). Let cool.
- Top toasted ciabatta with mozzarella and tomatoes and bake until cheese is melty, 5 to 10 minutes more.
- Drizzle garlic bread with oil and balsamic glaze, garnish with basil, and slice.
https://www.justfarmed.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/garlic-bread.jpg 1152 768 Meredith Lehman https://www.justfarmed.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/justfamed-colorbig-n.jpg Meredith Lehman2020-12-10 10:41:202020-12-10 10:41:20Caprese Garlic Bread
1 loaf pugliese or ciabatta, halved lengthwise
1/2 c. (1 stick) butter, softened
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 tbsp. freshly chopped parsley
Freshly ground black pepper
1 tbsp. honey
1 1/2 c. shredded mozzarella
2 large tomatoes, sliced
1 tbsp. Extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling
2 tbsp. Thinly sliced fresh basil, for garnish