- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 8 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 3 cups uncooked pasta- Try LORE Angel Hair or Kale Rigatoni)
- 6 cups chopped fresh kale or kalettes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In a large skillet, cook onion in 1 tablespoon oil over medium heat until onion is golden brown, 15-20 minutes, stirring frequently. Add garlic; cook until fragrant.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, cook pasta according to package directions. In a Dutch oven, bring 1 in. of water to a boil. Add kale; cover and cook until tender, 10-15 minutes. Drain.
- Drain pasta. drizzle with remaining oil. Stir the salt, penne and kale into the onion mixture, heat through.