https://www.justfarmed.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/justfamed-colorbig-n.jpg 0 0 Meredith Lehman https://www.justfarmed.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/justfamed-colorbig-n.jpg Meredith Lehman2018-05-05 15:26:002018-05-05 15:26:00Roasted Blue Potatoes with Herbs
1 lb. blue potatoes
1 Tbls. fresh green herbs, minced (I used rosemary, thyme, and oregano)
1 clove garlic, minced
1/4 cup olive oil
freshly cracked black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Grab your potatoes. Scrub ’em clean under cold water. You can peel them if you like. Blue potatoes have relatively thin skins, so I don’t bother.
- Nip out any big eyes with a sharp paring knife and discard.
- Blue potatoes tend to be on the smaller side, so I just whack each potato into quarters.
- Put your potato wedges in a large bowl. Toss in the chopped herbs.
- Give them a good drink of olive oil. A quarter of a cup is usually good for about a pound of wedges.
- Add the garlic and some kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper.
- Toss to coat well.
- Spread them out on your prepared pan.
- Pop them into your preheated 350-degree oven. Roast for about an hour, stirring them once about halfway through.
- They’re done when they’re crisp and brown on the edges.
- Serve hot or at room temp. To reheat, pop them in a 250-degree oven for about 15 minutes, or until warm throughout. Enjoy!