Tomato Basil Pasta
- 1 (8 ounce) package penne pasta
- 1-tablespoon basil oil
- 1-tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pound grape, salad or small tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup shredded pepperjack cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil
Bring a large pot of water to a rolling boil over high heat. Cook pasta in boiling water until the pasta has cooked through, but is still firm to the bite, about 11 minutes. Drain.
Heat basil and olive oils in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook garlic in oil until soft. Add tomatoes, reduce heat to medium, and simmer for 10 minutes. Stir in pepperjack, mozzarella, and Parmesan cheese. When cheese begins to melt, mix in cooked penne pasta. Season with fresh basil.