Spaghetti Squash Recipes
Roasting Spaghetti Squash
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Slice squash in half. Scoop out seeds. Place squash, cut sides down, on a rimmed baking sheet. Place a little water in the pan. Cook for 30-45 min. Scrape squash with a fork to remove flesh in long strands.
Spaghetti Squash with Herbs
- 2 1/2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 each shallots and garlic cloves, diced small/minced
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 3/4 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 6 cups Roasted Spaghetti Squash
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
In a large nonstick skillet, melt butter over medium. Add shallots and garlic and cook until softened, 7 minutes. Stir in thyme and rosemary and cook until fragrant, 1 minute. Add squash and toss to combine. Cook until warmed through. Stir in parsley and Parmesan and season with salt and pepper.