Brussels Sprouts with Browned Garlic
- 6 cups trimmed Brussels sprouts, halved (about 2 pounds)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
Preheat oven to 425°. Combine the Brussels sprouts, 1 1/2 teaspoons oil, salt, and pepper. Place sprouts mixture in a 13 x 9-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake at 425° for 25 minutes or until sprouts are crisp-tender. Keep warm. Heat 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil in a small skillet over medium-low heat. Add garlic, and cook for 3 minutes or until golden brown, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat; stir in juice. Add to sprouts mixture; toss well.