Spinach and Portabella Sautee
- 2 lbs flat spinach leaves, stemmed
- 1 lb portabella mushroom, sliced
- 3 -4 medium garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- kosher salt or sea salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine
Wash and stem spinach and mushrooms.
Slice mushrooms including stems.
Mince garlic (smash each clove before mincing for optimal flavor).
Heat pan with olive oil; add garlic and saute one minute; add mushrooms and saute for a few minutes.
Add spinach in batches, so pan doesn’t get too crowded (spinach will quickly wilt).
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Add white wine and stir ingredients one final time.