Thai Chicken Iceberg Lettuce Salad Cups
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot chili sauce with garlic
- 1 teaspoon dark sesame oil or olive oil
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions (about 3 onions)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 3 tablespoons chopped dry-roasted peanuts
- 12 iceberg lettuce leaves
Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well.
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 5 minutes or until done, stirring to crumble. Add onions, and sautÃ© 3 minutes. Add lime juice mixture, cilantro, and mint; sautÃ© 2 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in peanuts.
Spoon 1/4 cup chicken mixture onto each lettuce leaf, and roll up.