Arugula, Egg and Charred Asparagus Salad
- 4 large eggs in shells
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 12 ounces medium asparagus, trimmed
- 1/4 cup plain whole-milk Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 bunch washed arugula
Â Preheat broiler to high.
Bring a small saucepan filled with water to a boil. Carefully add eggs; cook 8 minutes. Place eggs in a bowl filled with ice water; let stand 2 minutes. Peel eggs, cut into quarters, and sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Combine olive oil, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, and asparagus on a baking sheet; spread in a single layer in pan. Broil 3 minutes or until lightly charred. Remove asparagus mixture from pan; cut into 2-inch pieces.
Combine remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, remaining 1/8 teaspoon pepper, yogurt, juice, and 1 tablespoon water in a medium bowl, stirring with a whisk. Add arugula; toss. Arrange arugula mixture on a platter; top with asparagus mixture and eggs.