Spinach Dip with Green Bell Peppers
- 1 (16 oz.) container sour cream (regular or fat free)
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese (regular or fat free)
- 10 oz. fresh spinach, washed and drained very well and shredded into smaller pieces
- 1 (2 oz.) envelope dry Onion Soup Mix
- 1/2 medium red onion, peeled and finely chopped
Mix all ingredients together, adding spinach very last. Cover and chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve. It typically tastes best if you add make it a couple of hours ahead and let the flavors combine. This tastes great with raw vegetables and crackers.