Ccocjito (Frozen Mojito) and Skinny Mojito
This frozen mojito from allrecipes.com has a slight coconut sweetness. You can vary the sweetness and alcohol levels according to taste. A refreshing twist on a classic drink that’s perfect for the upcoming summer evenings.
• 4 cups ice cubes
• 2 1/2 limes, rind removed
• 7 fluid ounces sweetened cream of coconut
• 2 1/2 (1.5 fluid ounce) jiggers white rum
• 5 sprigs fresh mint leaves
• 2 mint sprigs, for garnish
• 2 lime wedges, for garnish
Blend the ice, limes, cream of coconut, rum, and mint leaves together in a blender until smooth. Pour into two glass and garnish each with a mint sprig and lime wedge as desired.
• 1 1/2 ounces rum
• 6 mint leaves
• 1/2 ounce Truvia® Simple Syrup ( 3 1/2 tablespoons Truvia® natural sweetener dissolved in 1/2 cup warm water and refrigerated)
• Soda water
• Mint leaves and lime for garnish
In a cocktail shaker add all the ingredients together except soda water and fill halfway with ice. Shake vigorously. Double strain into glass filled with ice, add splash of soda water and garnish.