Arugula Salsa Verde
Here are two recipes from foodnetwork.com that can be made and used with varieties of cooked white fish. This salsa can be served alongside baked fish (such as Halibut) while the Aioli would go well on a sandwich or wrap.
• 1 cup finely chopped arugula
• 2/3 cup finely chopped flat leaf parsley
• ¼ cup olive oil
• ¼ cup capers, rinsed and drained
• Juice of ½ large lemon
• Zest of 1 large lemon
• ¾ teaspoon kosher salt
• ½ teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
Stir arugula, parsley, olive oil, capers, lemon juice, lemon zest, salt and red pepper together in a small bowl. Cover and chill. The salsa can be prepared 4 hours ahead, but let stand at room temperature 1 hour before serving.
• ½ cup each of lightly packed arugula and lightly packed flat leaf parsley
• 1 anchovy fillet
• 2 teaspoons chives or scallions
• 1 small garlic clove, coarsely chopped or 1-2 garlic scapes, chopped
• ¼ cup mayonnaise
• ½ cup low-fat plain yogurt
• 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
• 1 teaspoon lemon zest
• Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Place all the ingredients, except salt and pepper, in the bowl of a food processor. Blend until mixture is smooth. Transfer the aioli to a medium bowl and season with salt and pepper.