- 4 slices bacon, diced
- 4 cups chopped butterhead lettuce
- 1 avocado, halved, seeded, peeled and diced
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup corn kernels
- 1/4 cup crumbled goat cheese
FOR THE LIME VINAIGRETTE
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- Zest of 1 lime
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 teaspoons sugar, or more to taste
- To make the vinaigrette, whisk together olive oil, apple cider vinegar, lime zest and juice, and sugar in a small bowl; set aside.
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Add bacon and cook until brown and crispy, about 6-8 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate.
- In a large bowl, combine romaine lettuce, avocado, tomatoes, corn, goat cheese and bacon. Stir in lime vinaigrette.
- Serve immediately.