- Purée chilled cantaloupe chunks with vanilla yogurt and cashew or almond butter for a breakfast smoothie or snack.
- Fill half a small cantaloupe with cottage cheese or ricotta cheese, sprinkle with granola, and eat immediately.
- Nestle thin slices of cantaloupe into your sandwiches for a sweet, juicy surprise.
- Wrap wedges of cantaloupe with paper-thin slices of prosciutto for a quick sweet-salty snack or appetizer.
- Substitute, or add, chopped cantaloupe for the fruit in your usual fruit salsa recipe.
- Skewer cantaloupe and onion wedges, brush with olive oil, and grill them until the onion is lightly browned.
- Include balls or chunks of cantaloupe into your green salads.
- Toss bite-sized pieces of cantaloupe with minced fresh basil, a little garlic, and a drizzle of your favorite balsamic vinaigrette.
- Soften vanilla ice cream and stir in finely chopped pieces of cantaloupe then refreeze ice cream.