Fresh Chive Vinaigrette
- 1/2 small garlic clove, finely chopped
- Kosher salt and Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar or fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 8 cups salad greens and fresh herb leaves and tender stems or a selection of fresh vegetables
Combine garlic and a pinch of salt in a large salad bowl. Mash to a paste with a fork. Mix in vinegar, then oil and chives; season with salt and pepper. Add greens and herbs and toss to coat or lightly drizzle over fresh vegetables.