Cucumber Salad with Dill Dressing over Green Lettuce
• 2-4 slicing cucumbers (about 1 pound), halved lengthwise and thinly sliced crosswise
• 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
• 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice (from 1 lemon)
• 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill, plus more for garnish (optional)
• Coarse salt and ground pepper
• 1 head green Boston, Butter or Bibb lettuce
In a medium bowl, combine sour cream, lemon juice, and dill. Season with salt and pepper, and whisk well to combine. Add dressing to cucumbers, and toss to coat, but do not overdress. Garnish with more dill, if desired. Serve over green lettuce, or refrigerate, covered, up to 4 hours.