Cranberry Avocado Salsa
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 minced jalapeno
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- 2 ripe avocados, cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 3/4 cup halved cranberries
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- Pita crisps or tortilla chips
In a large bowl, whisk together 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice, 2 tablespoons honey, 1 minced jalapeno (seeds removed for less heat, if desired), and 1/4 cup chopped red onion.
Add 2 ripe avocados, cut into 1/4-inch pieces, 3/4 cup halved cranberries, drained well on paper towels, and 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro. Season with coarse salt and ground pepper; toss gently to combine. Serve with Pita Crisps or tortilla chips, as desired.