Simple Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, each sprout cut in half
- Olive Oil
- Kosher Salt and Freshly ground black pepper
Place Brussels sprout halves on a cookie sheet. Drizzle generously with olive oil. Sprinkle with kosher salt and pepper. Roast at 425 degrees for 25 minutes or until edges and parts of the sprouts blacken. Toss one time during roasting.
Brussels Sprouts with Pecans
- 2 pounds Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 1 cup pecans, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- kosher salt and black pepper
Heat oven to 400° F. On a large rimmed baking sheet, toss the Brussels sprouts, pecans, oil, garlic, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Turn the Brussels sprouts cut-side down. Roast until golden and tender, 20 to 25 minutes.