Potatoes with Tomato-Corn Sauté
This speedy Cooking Light side dish of potatoes with tomato-corn sauté is complemented by fresh corn kernels, summer tomatoes, fresh cilantro and shaved Parmesan cheese.
- 12 ounces red potatoes, halved if small, quartered if medium size
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup fresh corn kernels (about 2 ears)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons thinly sliced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes (leave out very soft seeds) or halved grape tomatoes
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 ounce fresh Parmesan cheese, shaved (about 1/4 cup)
Place potatoes in a medium saucepan; cover with water. Bring to a boil. Cook 10 minutes or until tender; drain.Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil to pan; swirl to coat. Add corn and next 3 ingredients (through pepper) to pan; sauté 2 minutes. Add potatoes and tomatoes to pan; cook 1 minute. Top with cilantro and cheese.