Roasted Beet Salad
Beet salads are becoming pretty common and they are easy to make. Here is a beet salad that we’ve modified using Asian Pears instead of traditional apples.
• 1 pound red beets, roasted (see above) and cubed
• 1 cup Asian Pears, cubed
• 1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• 3 tablespoons Balsamic vinegar
• 2 ounces of goat cheese, crumbled
• Salt and Pepper
• Optional Items that can be added: Toasted Pecans, Walnuts, Pistachios, Fresh chopped Basil
In medium bowl whisk together the oil and vinegar. Drizzle over the beets and apples and season with salt and pepper. Toss well and sprinkle with the goat cheese and enjoy!