- 2 large eggs
- 1 small potato, cooked and diced
- 4 baby portobello mushrooms, sliced
- 3 Tb chopped red onion or chives
- 2 Tb chopped sweet pepper
- 1 heaping cup of baby spinach
- canola oil
- salt and pepper
- In a medium skillet heated on high, add enough canola oil to lightly coat the bottom of your pan then add the potatoes, mushrooms, onion and red pepper. Sauté on high heat for a few minutes, allowing the vegetables to soften slightly before adding the spinach. Salt and pepper your vegetables and continue to sauté until the spinach wilts.
- Reduce your heat to medium, then create two small spaces in your vegetables for your eggs. Crack the eggs into the spaces, salt and pepper the eggs then cover the pan with a lid to help the eggs cook through. Cook until the eggs are done to your liking, about 3-4 minutes for soft and runny yolks, and 5-6 minutes for firm yolks.
Please for general inquiries, contact us for billing questions, skip-a-week questions or to cancel your membership.
To sign up: Click here.
730 Hyslip Avenue
Westfield NJ 07090
Flip Side Farm address:
1500 Larger Cross Road N.
Far Hills, NJ 07931